GYM UPDATE: RE-OPENING PLAN
Dear Evolve Member,
Looking ahead at the coming weeks, we anticipate the ability to re-open our doors with appropriate precautions in place. Our executive order from the FDACS states that we must remain closed through May 8th.
As of right now, our designated re-opening date is Monday May 11th. If you rented equipment from EFC, it must be returned before this date. We will have the gym open on Saturday, May 9th for equipment drop off. Hours TBA.
Our goal today is to communicate with you our plan for re-opening and the measures that we will be taking to ensure your safety if you do choose to begin classes at the time we re-open.
Rest assured, if you do not feel comfortable coming to the gym as soon as restrictions are lifted – we understand your concern and our plan includes the option to continue from home.
Keep in mind, the plan provided is a “blueprint” and may change if the state releases new guidelines. We are also asking for your feedback if you would please take the time to fill out the survey at the end of this letter. We will use your feedback to better understand the concerns of our community, and how best to structure our re-opening.
In other words, the plan details are subject to change. Your EFC Team will update you on changes as they come, but we want you to know that we are staying on top of updates and putting your safety as priority when creating our guidelines.
RE-OPENING GUIDELINES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Class size will be limited to 12. There will be designated spots on the floor taped off, 6 feet apart for athletes. You must reserve your spot in Wodify to attend class.
- Class times will be limited. We have not decided on class times yet, but we will open up with an abbreviated schedule. Please fill out the survey to provide your feedback so we can choose the best times for our community.
- Extra cleaning measures. Cleaning/Equipment wipe down will be done after every class.
- If you feel at all sick or unwell – stay home and let your coach know.
- If you do not wish to come to the gym when we first re-open, you have the option to continue online. You can still work with your coach online for May at no additional cost.
- We will continue to post at home versions of each day’s workout.
- Gym classes will be live streamed to follow along from home.
Our EFC Family has been amazing through this entire process and you have all done a fantastic job motivating and encouraging each other. Let’s keep it going as we look ahead to re-opening and getting back into the gym. We are super excited to see everyone soon!
Please take a few minutes to fill out the survey below:
Your feedback is important to determine our best plan for moving forward.
Thank you for your time!